Call us on 0292 010 3173 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you suffer from Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, General Worry, Social Anxiety, Nervousness, Performance Anxiety, Shyness, Sexual anxiety, Generalised Anxiety. Counselling for Anxiety at Talk in the Bay:
Your counsellor at Talk in the Bay will help you to explore the causes of your anxiety and work with you on ways of managing it. It is often important to understand what you are doing which results in maintaining high levels of stress and anxiety. Your counsellor will will help you to develop stress-reduction techniques and help you to promote healthier patterns of living.
What are the Benefits of Anxiety Counselling?
- Opportunity to explore the underlying causes of your stress and anxiety.
- Examine the thoughts, feelings and behaviours that contribute to your hight stress levels.
- Gain self-understanding and insight and learn to identify your triggers.
- Develop coping strategies to help you manage stressful situations.
- Learn techniques and that can be effective for the rest of your life.