FAQS FOLLOWING BOOKING A SESSION
Where is my Zoom link?
To join the session please follow the link at the bottom of your confirmation email.
How do I pay?
Your therapist will contact you to provide payment details. The fee will be payable prior to the session through bank transfer to your therapist.
How do I know my employer will fund me?
Please ensure that your employer has been in touch with Talk In The Bay regarding payment for this session and any future sessions.
How do I know my bupa insurance will cover my sessions?
Please check your health insurance requirements for registration and qualifications of your therapist before attending first session. Should your health insurance not be able to fund the session, please discuss payment with your therapist.
What are Talk In The Bay’s open hours?
Talk in the Bay practitioners see clients between 9am-8pm 7 days per week.
The Talk in the Bay Bookings Team are available during our phone hours of 11am to 4pm, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).
You can contact us by phone on 02920 103173 or email [email protected], and we aim to respond within 24hrs.
Are there specific measurements in place for Covid 19?
We would like to reassure you that we have listened to all the advice provided by the Government, the NHS and the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists during the current coronavirus situation. We have introduced the following measures:
- Please wear a face mask when entering and leaving the building. Face masks may be removed during sessions on mutual agreement with the therapist and by signing a waiver.
- Your therapist will meet you at the front door at the allocated time. Early arrivals may not be answered as the therapist may still be with other clients or disinfecting the room before your arrival. We kindly ask you not to ring the buzzer.
- Please observe the one way system we have introduced when arriving and leaving.
- All surfaces in our therapy rooms will be cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes prior to your attendance.
- Payment will be arranged with your therapist prior to the session to avoid cash payments.
- We have anti-bacterial hand gel in each of our therapy rooms to use upon entering and leaving.
- Should you have any covid symptoms or prefer to not leave your home during the current situation, we would request you have your session via zoom, skype or telephone. Your therapist will be able to guide you through this process and this will ensure that your therapy is not disrupted.
- If necessary, we may have to break confidentiality to provide your contact details to a track & trace agent. In all these circumstances the therapist will endeavour to discuss issues with you before any decision is taken.