Call us on 0292 010 3173 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our workshops are designed to improve workplace relationships in the workforce and combat work related stress and anxiety.
- Attendees will gain a good understanding of the difference between surviving and thriving at work
- They will learn to differentiate between unhealthy and healthy ways of coping and replace unhealthy strategies with healthier strategies
- And gain experience on how to get their needs met in the work place via healthy communication
- Gain a thorough understanding of how to assess their own personal stress and what is needed to reduce it
- Understand and identify when they are carrying a mental health injury and how to manage this
- Enjoy a mindfulness relaxation time
Please call Mandy on 07846972824 if you would like to book a workshop or have any questions.
SURVIVING OR THRIVING IN THE WORKPLACE
This is a 90 minute training time which has been designed for People’s Teams. The training introduces a model which:-
- Provides understanding of the role that critic modes play in employees suffering with depression and anxiety• Introduces the concept of front-stage / back-stage to explain the different layers that exist for employees suffering with mental health problems
- Explains how unhealthy coping modes, often developed for survival and coping, can affect communication between individuals, managers and teams within organisations
- Develops a ‘first aid kit’ to assist employees at times of vulnerability
- Promotes the development of the Healthy Adult Mode for all employees whilst encouraging vulnerability enabling authenticity and creativity
(The workshop is both didactic and experiential. A follow up workshop to give a deeper understanding to how and why modes are activated is also available)
UNDERSTANDING AND RECOGNISING MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES IN THE WORKPLACE
This is a half day training suitable for all staff including managers.
The aim of the training is to:-
- To improve understanding of mental health conditions
- To reflect on your organisations’ practice
- To improve best practice for supporting staff experiencing mental health issues
- To develop a workplace for employees to thrive in and not just survive in
The training is delivered using a powerpoint presentation and group exercises to encourage staff to engage and interact with each other around recognizing and acknowledging mental health in the workplace.
The session primarily looks at stress, anxiety and depression and how that impacts on staff in and out of the working environment. Although it can be tailored for organizational requirements.